- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
your aunt, niece, or cousin,
I am my own person,
and I will not set fire to myself
to keep you warm.
The only thing I want in Avengers 2 is Cap picking up Thor’s hammer, totally unaware it should be impossible.
Actually in Marvel lore it is implicitly stated That Steve is one of only a few people on earth actually worthy of carrying Thor’s hammer
To hell with Steve, I want Natasha to pick it up and realise, even with all the red in her ledger, she is still just as worthy as Thor or Steve.
You forgot Ditto, who is a failed attempt at cloning Mew.
Klink is a little more complicated.
Klink spontaneously came into existence “about 100 years ago” which roughly corresponds with the industrial revolution, since Pokemon is set in a parallel present. It’s also said in the anime that Trubbish spontaneously comes to life in garbage pits.
Okay so … the way a lot of media franchises work is that they have sort of a series bible that explains the finer points of everything, and it’s boring to just dump the series bible right out in the dialog so they’ll allude to a singular concept from different angles so that those concepts give you a glimpse of the whole idea.
Pokemon has been doing that for a while, and finally drove it home in Gen 5.
There’s this concept in Pokemon that Pokemon spontaneously come into existence as a result of the existence of another thing. This concept is never explained clearly and outright, but it’s hinted to at several points. The origin story of Voltorb and Klink are good examples, but so are Pokemon like Mr Mime and Vanillite.
Pokemon come into existence to reflect memes from the collective human consciousness. Real birds exist and humans understand that so new Pokemon come into existence that are based on real birds. You may also conclude that the animals that most Pokemon are “based” on could’ve been driven to extinction by their Pokemon counterparts, which is in no way supported in the games or comics or anime, but would be a reasonable conclusion.
Okay but wait there’s more!
Legendary Pokemon only exist because their legend exists. It’s like a chicken/egg problem. The lore of a legendary Pokemon makes it real. Arceus only created the universe because the people of Sinnoh believed it to be true, and it retroactively became true.
There’s this optional story thing in Heart Gold / Soul Silver where Cynthia talks about the connection between Johto’s Unown and Sinnoh’s Arceus legends, and how the two might be related. We then see a swarm of Unown bringing a new Arceus into existence - one totally different from the Arceus featured in the previous game.
Remember in the anime movie when Unown had the power to make dreams a reality? Pokemon exist as a result of human dreams and language and Unown are the manifestation of that concept.
That’s how Pokemon work.
My entire life makes sense.
WHEN THE HELL DID POKEMON GET SO META
Yes! YES! This is exactly what I’ve been thinking this whole time! Except my theories go a bit farther to say that the Unown are actually what run the universe, and that the chaos that created the egg Arceus came in is actually the dimension of Unown! After it was created, Arceus was able to continue from there, but the Unown still have that exact power as before, which explains why the ruins of Alph were created by worshippers of them, because they really are an all powerful deity.
Peggy Carter helped found SHIELD after Steve “died”.
It was founded at the camp that Steve trained at.
On marvel’s Agents of SHIELD, Agent Ward says “Someone really wanted our initials to spell SHIELD”
Peggy created and named the entire spy organization after STEVE’S SHIELD.
OH MY FREAKING GOD.
Sherlock: I’ve dealt with murderers, psychopaths, terrorists, serial killers. None of them can turn my stomach, like Charles Augustus Magnussen.
Moriarty: *rises from grave* exCUSE YOU BITCH
Ah, so that’s what brought him back.